GetHashing Terms of Service
The Services described herein are provided exclusively by GetHashing.com unless otherwise specified. By using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms (“Terms of Service”). Please read them carefully. If you view and login to the Services, or you use the Services via any third-party platform, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.
Protection of Personal Information
- You may need a GetHashing Account in order to use our Services. You may create your own GetHashing Account. To protect your GetHashing Account, keep your password confidential. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occurs under your GetHashing Account. Do not reuse your GetHashing Account password on any third-party applications.
- When you create a GetHashing Account, GetHashing will ask for personal information, which is not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, etc.
- GetHashing allows you to share the information from your GetHashing account with third-party websites without revealing your username and password. However, GetHashing will never share your information with a third-party without notifying you first and asking for your permission.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
- You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services or access the website and the Services using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. Otherwise, you agree to bear any direct or indirect losses or damages as a result of your violation of the Terms of Service.
- When using our Services, by logging in or using any websites, applications and services of a third-party, you agree to follow and adhere to the contracts by and between you and the third party.
- GetHashing doesn’t review or endorse any third-party websites that request access to your GetHashing Account, and takes no responsibility for those sites. If you don’t trust the website that is requesting your information, you should not approve the request.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or otherwise being permitted by law. The Terms of Service do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. You must not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Your Content in our Services
- Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
About Software in our Services
- When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may require you to adjust your automatic update settings.
- GetHashing gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software (GHcloud) provided to you by GetHashing as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by GetHashing, in the manner permitted by the Terms of Service. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or the software included, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit this restriction or you have our written permission.
- Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of the Terms of Service.
GHcoin (GHX) and GHFarm Contract Terms
- GHCloud is a decentralized and cloud based service. It is your responsibility to backup, store, or destroy your wallet and private keys. GetHashing has no ability to recover your account and holds no liability to these accounts nor does GetHashing any kind of control over user GHcloud account, user wallets, private keys or the balance associated with those wallets.
- GHcoin (GHX) are smart asset mining shares based on the open assets protocol, stored on the block chain. These can be freely traded or moved to any color aware wallet (incuding GHcloud, Coinprism, Armory and Trezor). GetHashing holds no liability to these coins misuse or accidental destruction.
- GHX are always backed by hardware. At no time may there be more GHX shares in circulation than backed by physical hardware as part of GetHashings’s proof-of-everything concept.
- In the event of a user destroying GHX mining shares by accident GH may replace those shares. A standard administration fee of $5 will be charged to the user for re-issuing shares. GetHashing may at their own discretion replace shares for a lower fee on a case by case basis*.
(* For example, if the destroyed shares are worth less than the standard fee charged for re-issuing shares). The minimum fee to re-issue shares shall be no less than 0.00010600 BTC (BTC tx fee plus 600 Satoshi which store the color definition of the asset).
Collection of Maintenance Fees
- GetHashing applies a fixed maintenance fee 0.0013 USD per GH/s per day. Maintenance is calculated based on the figures provided by our hosting partners and may vary over time.
- Maintenance fees are deducted once per day during payouts. Fees are calculated using the current bitcoin exchange rate (by default, the Coinbase sell price) at time of payment. Fees are deducted from the overall GHfarm revenue by GetHashing.
- GetHashing reserves the right to make adjustments to the maintenance fees based on operational factors. Except in dire cases, GetHashing will announce any changes to these fees at least one week in advance of them taking effect.
- GetHashing ensures a 99% uptime over the year. Down-times shall be not compensated unless the occurred down-times exceed the monthly average or at the sole discretion of GetHashing and our representatives.
- If due to falling bitcoin exchange rate or increase in mining difficulty, the maintenance fee is greater than 90% of mining revenue, GetHashing will enter a “redemption waiting period”.
- As we do our best to keep GHfarm profitable, during this waiting period, revenues will be paid out according to the daily average of the farm.
- If owing to a rising exchange rate, the ratio of electricity fees to payout is lower than 90% for a period of ten continuous days, then mining will revert back to normal operations.
- During this waiting period, if maintenance fees are greater than revenues for a sustained period of ten continuous days, GetHashing reserves the right to retire the machines. When machines are retired mining shares will then enter into the “hardware redemption period”.
- Prior to a machine entering into this hardware redemption period, GetHashing will not accept any requests for hardware redemption.
- During the hardware redemption period, users are given a period of fifteen days during which requests for hardware redemption must be made.
- Customers owning enough GH/s to constitute an entire machine of the associated type (e.g., 1155 GH/s of Antminer S5) are eligible to convert that amount of GH/s into the used unit of the associated type. If a user does not have enough GH/s of the associated kind to exchange for actual hardware, then this user is not eligible for hardware redemption.
- Users residing in the USA will be required to pay a handling fee and the cost of domestic shipping. Users residing outside of the USA will be required to pay a handling fee, the cost of domestic shipping to a port, and the international shipping fee.
- Handling fees are set at $50 USD, and domestic US shipping (including to the export) and international shipping fees will be collected according to the actual charge.
- Upon entering the redemption phase GetHashing will request users to transfer their GHX mining shares to GetHashing for escrow. During the waiting period (escrow) users will not receive daily dividends of the farm revenue. Upon shipping the customers GHX shares shall be destroyed by GetHashing.
GHX Contract End - End of Life
- GetHashing GHcoin (GHX) smart asset mining shares are terminated upon miner redemption or after the redemption period ends, whichever comes first. GetHashing does not accept responsibility for hardware warranties, hardware support, shipping risks, etc.
- Because redeemed hardware is, by nature, secondhand, GetHashing cannot guarantee the quality or remaining life of a machine. Used units may not hash as efficiently as when they were new. GetHashing cannot guarantee that every redeemed machine will operate as though it were new.
- If mining farms may no longer continue operating due to change in legal status, war, earthquake, fire, electricity failure, or other acts of God, GetHashing does not assume responsibility for compensation.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
- You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. GetHashing may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
- We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Liability for our Services
- Except where permitted by law, GetHashing, and GetHashing’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for your loss of profits and revenues, or data, financial losses or any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of GetHashing, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under the Terms of Service including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid to us to use the Services. Also, GetHashing, and its suppliers and distributors could choose to provide Services for a second time for such claims instead of refunding.
- In all cases, GetHashing, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in the Terms of Service or additional terms limits any consumer’s legal rights that may not be waived by contract.
About these Terms
- GetHashing may change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms of Service or any additional terms applicable to a certain Service, for example, to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should check the terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
- If there is a conflict between the Terms of Service and the additional terms, the additional terms will control with respect to your use of that specific service.
- The Terms of Service control the relationship between GetHashing and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
- The laws of Gibraltar will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Services will be submitted exclusively in the Gibraltar Courts, and you and GetHashing consent to personal jurisdiction in those tribunals.
The GetHashing terms and conditions have been last modified on July 18, 2015